- This event has passed.
Arun Kumar K has extensive experience as Oracle Apps DBA for more than 13 Years. He has Worked in Various versions of Oracle Database, Oracle EBS 11i R12, Cloud Technologies and is also an Oracle Certified Cloud Architect. He has handled critical projects in upgrades and migration. He has also worked with big customers in the US and UK regions. He penned his expertise when he co-authored the book “Just Relax DBA”.
Description of the Webinar
Discussion about how and when Doyensys customer decided to move cloud and the factors that influenced to take this decision of migrating E-business suite to cloud.
Key points covered are
- Reasons influencing the on premise to cloud migration
- Hardware, storage, network considerations for the decision
- Migration process technically discussed in detail
- Critical factors to consider during migration / cut over for reducing down time
- Challenges to be aware of with printer setups during on premise to cloud migration
- Ease of maintenance with reduced time to provision new instances
- Leverage block volumes for quicker cloning in OCI.
- Leveraging regions for reliable DR plans.
- Utilizing object storage for archive backups and regular backup.
- Using CLI (Command Line Interface) to play around oracle cloud resources.