- This event has passed.
Description of the Webinar
The general opinion about Oracle Fusion application is that it is not capable enough to have all the EBS customization and having limited scope for technical development. The objective of this session is to shed some light on customization capabilities of Fusion SaaS Cloud and why it matters to your business. This session also covers Customization Development Life Cycle, Customizing ADF, SOA, BI Components, Customization migration approaches from EBS, SAAS limitations and the need for PAAS, Reporting, Integration and Web services features and capabilities, Fusion mobile apps and its development.
Key points covered are
- Overview of customization/extension capabilities of Fusion Cloud
- Customization Development Life Cycle, Customizing ADF, SOA and BI Components
- SaaS limitations and the need of PaaS
- Different Customization migration approaches from EBS
- Reporting, Integration, and Web services features and capabilities, Overview of Fusion mobile apps