- This event has passed.
HariPrasath Rajaram is an Oracle Certified Professional(OCP) in Oracle Databases(12c|11g|10g|9i) and an Oracle Certified Expert(OCE) in Oracle Real Application Clusters(RAC).
He Specializes in Oracle Database, High Availability, RAC Clusters, DataGuard, Backup/Recovery and Database Migrations.
At present I am working as a Senior Consultant- Oracle Database Administrator with Doyensys, Chennai.
Description of the Webinar
This session will enable attendees to understand better how Oracle Flashback Technology works, as well as provide insights into how Flashback Technology is useful for OLTP Projects.
Flashback Technology is a group of Oracle Database features that allows you to view past states of database objects or to return database objects to a previous state without using point-in-time media recovery.
Key points covered are
- Perform queries that return past data
- Perform queries that return metadata that shows a detailed history of changes to the database
- Recover tables or rows to a previous point in time
- Automatically track and archive transactional data changes
- Rollback a transaction and its dependent transactions while the database remains online